17 Problems That Should've Been Solved Long Ago. #1 Fills Me With So Much Rage
by N/A, 9 years ago | 3 min read| 7710
We've explored the highest mountains and the depths of the ocean. We've ventured to the moon and explored the vast outer space. But you mean to tell me that we still haven't figured out how to fix these things? Wake up, science! It's about time that you get your sh*t together!
1. Flexi straws have been f*cking up for years. Where is my retribution?
2. Itâ€™s supposed to erase...not make a mess of everything.
3. â€œClick to enlargeâ€ they said...itâ€™ll be bigger, they saidâ€¦
4. Yea...you wonâ€™t be getting into that box any time soon.
5. Itâ€™s not like you need to study or anything, right? Books are the reason we failed those exams.
6. When will fitted sheets stop being ironic and actually do their job? We get it! The jokes over.
7. I canâ€™t wait until I live in a world where my computer actually cooperates and selects what I want, not what it wants.
8. iTunes, Iâ€™m going to need you to work on your organizational skills. Donâ€™t be such a stickler when it comes to spelling.
9. Reeseâ€™s Peanut Butter Cups are over 86 years old and this still happens! Câ€™mon now!
10. I thought we were trying to save the trees?
11. When you go to grab a fresh new pen but donâ€™t come prepared with scissors and knives.
12. I yearn for the days that â€œspreadable butterâ€ will not ruin a perfectly nice slice of bread.
13. Well there goes my breakfast, important papers, keyboard AND my mood.
14. Netflix...you know good and well that I donâ€™t want to watch â€œMovies, supernatTV shows, actors, directors.â€
15. Can we just do away with putting stickers on items that you want people to purchase? My nails arenâ€™t equipped for this task.
16. â€˜Cause thatâ€™s exactly where you need for the tongue of your shoe to be...exactly right where it isâ€¦
17. I thought that I was backspacing when really I just accidentally shut down my computer and lost EVERYTHING.
Do not show me this again