The 17 Most Magical Paths You'll Ever Be Able To Walk Down. #4 Must Have Fairy Dust
by N/A, 9 years ago |
2 min read
These magical pathways from around the world remind us how beautiful nature can be and how important it is to stop from time to time and get outside to enjoy the simple things. All 17 of these places/parks/pathways (whatever you want to call them) are absolutely stunning and need to be explored!
1. Cotton Tree Alley In Taiwan.
2. Padley Gorge, Peak District, UK.
3. Dog Mountain, Washington, USA.
4. Dark Hedges In Ireland.
5. Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan.
6. Spencer Smith Park, Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
7. Halnaker Windmill in Sussex, UK.
8. Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan.
9. Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic.
10. Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan.
11. The White Carpathians.
12. Taiping Mountain Path in Taiwan.
13. Forest Trail In Bavaria, Germany.
14. Migliarino San Rossore Park Path In Pisa, Italy.
15. Forest Path, Russian.
16. Campigna National Park, Italy.
17. Mount Rainier, Washington, USA