28 Photos That Will Make Your Heart Rate Increase
by N/A, 9 years ago | 3 min read| 244513
Adrenaline junkies are everywhere. We all have that one friend who always wants you to try out different extreme sports with them and just never seems to have enough thrill in their lives. Well if it sounds like you might just be that person, you should try some of these activities... this is adrenaline junkiedom taken to a whole new and insane level.
1. Cliff camping.
2. Every single thing that the Ukrainian daredevil "Mustang Wanted" does
3. White water kayaking in Chile
4. Ice climbing a waterfall
5. Doing some yoga on Norway's Trolltunga
6. Swinging at La Casa Del Arbol
7. Again with the cliff camping!
8. Climbing in Cabo San Lucas
9. John Roberts, climbin' around South Africa
10. Kjeregbolten boulder in Rogaland, Norway
Was this photo really worth it!?
11. Traversing the Death Trail on Mt. Huashan in China
The trail name should have been a dead giveaway...
12. This outrageous dive into oblivion
13. This bridge in Sequim, Washington
Because there are no safer places in the world to cuddle.
14. Base jumping: A sport invented by people who absolutely can't get enough death-defying danger in their lives
15. Iranian ice climbing
16. Redwood tree climbing
Because people will climb just about anything.
17. Extreme kayaking at Victoria Falls
"Extreme" being the operative word here...
18. Alex Honnold, one of the world's most daring free-climbers, resting in the middle of a climb
Free climbing is doing incredibly dangerous, advanced climbs like you see the sponsored guys do...without ropes or harnesses. AKA it's absolutely nuts.
19. Trapeze paragliding
Since those two things weren't big enough adrenaline rushes on their own...?
20. Taking slack-lining to a whole new level...
21. This bike trail along the Cliffs of Moher
22. Extreme urban exploration
23. Climbing around the Escalando Mountains
24.This outrageous example of extreme skiing
25. Rappelling into the "Fantastic Pit" cave in Mexico
26. A very different view of Rio de Janeiro
27. More shenanigans from Mustang Wanted!
28. Hanging out anywhere with Kirill Oreshkin, also known as "Russia's Spiderman"
What do YOU think...are these guys crazy or awesome?
Do not show me this again