16 Sad Truths Only Office Workers Can Relate To
If you're at your office desk right now, I'm sorry. This article will give you all sorts of feels.
Okay? Get ready to relate.
1. One the worst parts of working is having to choose a tie.
It's your own personal reminder of how tired you are with your work. That's why taking them off is the best thing ever.
2. Your desk is your workplace — and also your lunch table.
If you can make it to the nearest fast food chain or cafeteria, man, it is a good day.
3. Morning commutes take about half of your energy as it is.
I will give up anything just to get teleportation powers from San Goku, or study magic at Hogwarts just to learn how to apparate. Seriously.
Or, you can start looking for online jobs.
4. You have this list of lame and stupid excuses for you to take off work.
Your vacation days will never get approved unless you're dead, or something.
5. Social media posts about summer and vacations are totally annoying.
You can't accept the fact that all your friends have tan lines and you are there stressing with the printer.
6. Getting the daily rants/gossip from "that" officemate.
Wherever you go in the office, there's always that one person who can't keep their mouth shut.
7. Sending and receiving emails creates a lot more fuss than expected.
Either you lie about not receiving an email or lie about sending one.
Actually, just opening your email is stressful.
8. You count the hours you have to leave as soon as you arrive.
Why is the time going by so slowly?
9. Your drawer explains how messy your life is.
It is basically a metaphor for your life.
10. Meetings — and everything that comes with them — are not great at all.
11. Dealing with this kind of coworker is the worst.
Oh my god. *eye roll*
13. Anything from printers to photocopy machines just refuse to cooperate.
14. Oh those horrendous cubicle feels.
Envy, all over my body.
15. After all that's been said and done, you're finally home and it's FRIDAY!
16. But before you even start having fun, MONDAY is here already.
And you're right back where you started.