18 Things to Know About What Life is Like for People Who Are Black and Gay
by N/A, 7 years ago | 5 min read
For some, it's double the struggle.
1. They can face double the discrimination
3. There are a lot of stereotypes that you'll have to break
5. There are people in both communities who won't accept you
7. You could start to feel like you'll never get it right
9. It can be hard to feel like you fit the stereotypes perfectly
11. You'll have to fight harder than others in order to get what you want
13.You never know who's going to discriminate against you
15. Safe spaces could feel hard to come by
17. How do you pick which battles to fight?
For more confessions about race and dating, check out Whisper.
Do not show me this again