Put Those Old Ladders To Good Use With These 11 Creative Ways To Upcycle Them
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
They're only useless if you don't put them to use.
1. Convert them into a bathroom towel rack.
2. Make them into decorative seasonal furnishings.
3. Use them in the kitchen for hanging pots or drying herbs.
4. Turn a small section into an aesthetical overhang or drying rack for flowers.
5. A coat of paint and turns a small section into a quaint shoe organizer.
6. And a few wall mounts and curtains make them into thrifty headboards.
7. Use them as light railings.
8. Or turn them into bijou bookshelfs.
9. Make a small section into a clever bathtub table.
10. Or creatively use them as unique coat hangers.
11. The point is, when it comes to DIY homemaking, you can pretty much use them for anything.
Do not show me this again