19 "Pretty Little Liars" Moments That Reveal Just How Insane This Whole Show Is
by N/A, 8 years ago | 4 min read
Pretty Little Liars...this show keeps me young.Â
1. That one time Hannah said this about A...and after this season, aren't we all thinking exactly that?
2. The one-liners on this show are actually insane...no one says stuff like this:
"Please stick a fork in my neck"
"Or I'll have to unleash Erin BrockoBITCH on you and haul your butt into court."Â
Like, WHAT? Who says that?Â
3. No, Ali, no one missed you. Please go back to being gone.
4. This is you every time something totally crazy happens on this show...which is ALWAYS:
5. Just another brilliant one-liner brought to us by Hannah:
6. News flash Emily, no one knows what normal feels like anymore because this show has totally mind-f*cked everyone that has watched it for the last 5 years.
7. Everyone is A. Literally everyone has been suspected as A. I think I might be A.
8. Things were never easy, this show started off extremely uneasy. Your friend was missing and you were being stalked via text message by someone named A.
And you know what? Not much has changed.Â
9. Remember when Spencer went cray cray?
10. Yes, Spencer you were CRAZY. TBT to that time you casually spent a few weeks at Radley because you thought your boyfriend was A and you were totally addicted to adderall.
Normal things that happen in Rosewood.
11. Ali was like 15 when she said this.
STOP, ALI. JUST STOP.
12. Yeah, kind of like in this show you should never trust Mona. NEVER.
14. Oh yeah, and there was that one time Ezra sat Aria's parents down and professed his love for her while still being her English teacher and her still being 16.
CLASSIC HIGH SCHOOL.Â
13. Aren't we all?
15. WHAT?! Why would you say that Aria? Why would anyone ever say that?
16. Remember that one time Toby wore a doo rag? #ReasonsIWatchPLL
17. No, Ali you don't look dead at all. You look very much alive. You look like you're going to come back and everything will still be awful.
Why was everyone so obsessed with her?Â
18. Remember when these girls went to school? LOL neither do I.
19. And finally, this may have been the best moment of the show thus far, when Aria said the most realistic thing ever to be said in Rosewood. "Do you wanna just give up and go shopping?"
Actually, yes, I think you should do just that.Â
Do not show me this again