These 14 Furniture Ideas Will Save You Space In That Mini Apartment
by N/A, 8 years ago |
2 min read
Moving into your first apartment is exciting, but trying to find apartment-sized furniture can be difficult. These space-saving solutions are the perfect alternative to buying furniture from the kids section.
1. Get dual purpose furniture.
2. A desk with built-in storage compartments is exactly what you need in a small living space.
3. An indoor garden and room divider.
4. Use Floyd Legs to turn anything into a table.
5. These modern hideaway beds are perfect for your guest room.
6. Space-saving bookshelves
7. Collapsable lighting fixtures.
8. A bedroom in a box
9. Your elegant dinner table can (and should) serve as built-in entertainment.
10. REK Bookcase
Adjust it for the exact amount of space you have.Â
11. A personalized storage solution
12. Get a minimal piece of decor that actually serves as storage space.
13. Tiny Pet Furniture
14. Get furniture multi-functional storage.