That Old Tire In The Garage Is A DIY Project Waiting To Happen. Here Are 14 Ideas
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
Not only do tires make great DIY ideas, but recycling them does good by our planet. Need I say more?
1. Create your own ottoman with sisal or hemp.
2. Or build your own chic coffee table
3. If you have the knowhow, they're the perfect size for a subwoofer
4. Make a few into an adorable Minion scarecrow
5. Or craft your own bijou mirror
6. Steal this person's brilliant idea and build a simple yet clever umbrella rack
7. Fill them with soil or mulch and use them as garden stairs
9. Create a simple, yet durable patio table
8. Or make a colorful wicker chair out of one.
10. Or use them to make a cozy dog bed
11. With just a little yarn and some wooden legs, you can make a beautiful garden planter
12. And even build a miniature playground for your kids.
13. Flower holders are always a creative use.
14. Or, you could always just stick with the classics, and make your own tire swing.
Do not show me this again