No Matter How Much Or How Little You Travel, You'll Want To Know These 13 Hacks
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
Travel smart, travel safe, be sure to keep these in mind for your next vacation.
1. To keep jet lag to a minimum, exercise the day before your flight.
2. To prevent shampoo and conditioner from leaking in your luggage, wrap the nozzles with masking tape.
3. Keep shoes from dirtying your clothes by storing them in shower caps.
4. Economize luggage space and reduce wrinkles by rolling shirts and pants rather than folding them.
5. Use pill bottles for storing smaller toiletry items.
6. Keep headphones organized and tangle-free with binder clips.
7. And keep charge cords organized by storing them in old glasses cases.
8. Give your clothes a lastingly fresh scent by placing a dryer sheet at the bottom of your luggage.
9. Keep necklaces and bracelets from getting tangled by threading them through straws.
10. Protect alcohol and other glass bottles by storing them in a pair of shoes.
11. Make sure dress shirt collars stay stiff by placing a wrapped belt inside them.
12. Keep emergency cash in an empty chapstick container, in case you lose your wallet.
13. And last but not least, be sure to call your bank before you leave and let them know you're traveling.
Do not show me this again