10 DIY Projects That Bring A Vintage Feel Into Your House Immediately
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
So easy and cheap, you'd be a fool not to try at least one of these.
art cool photos Design Homebrewing Homemaking Interior Design DIY Innovative Design Decoration Non-Premium
1. Make your own unique and decorative floor lamps.
2. Build a beautiful coffee table with storage space, by combining four crates together.
3. Get creative and assemble crates however you choose, to make homely, free-form shelving.
4. Make this pallet and crate bed for a nautically inspired bedroom.
5. Crates make the perfect storage units for anything, including pillows and blankets.
6. Or you can use them for pretty much anything vintage-styled.
7. Use them as a crafty way to store bathroom supplies.
8. Create a simple, rustic ottoman.
9. Crates make ideal table stands and desk storage accents too.
10. Stack and mount crates for convenient entryway storage.
Do not show me this again