12 DIY Projects That Will Literally Light Up Your Home
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
They're easy, they're cheap, and they'll give your place that character and flare its been lacking all this time.
1. Make the ultimate geek-chic lamp base with spraypainted old action figures.
2. Add some warmth to your room with this simple DIY gem.
3. Perfect for any room, cloud-lights give a space some serious calm.
4. Renovate that drab lamp into something eye-catching.
5. Make your own elegant chandelier with a few simple doilies.
7. Use one of those old mason jars to create your own retro lamp.
6. Turn sea urchins into vibrant LED-lamps.
8. If you want to get really rustic and natural, build your own homemade "chandelier" with some old-fashioned bulbs and a piece of driftwood.
9. Don't let that old globe go to waste. Turn it into a bedside lamp!
10. Make your own nature-centric lamp stand with some water-worn stones.
11. Have a dull room in your house? Liven it up with this quaint hula hoop chandelier.
12. Are you just plain in need of some unique and lively decor? These DIY marquee letters are a great place to start.
Do not show me this again