16 IKEA Hacks That Everybody Needs To Become Familiar With Sooner Rather Than Later
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
If you need to revamp your old furniture and give your home a whole new look, try some of these hacks.Â
You can turn it into a bed for your cats.
1. When your kid outgrows their bed
2. Turn a basic mirror into a vintage mirrored door.
3. Make an Expedit shelving unit
Into a badass hamster home.
4. Turn a bookcase sideways
And make an entertainment center.
5. Turn Frosta stools
Into super cool shelving units.
6. Make a standing desk
To make futuristic shelving pods.
7. Use plastic containers
8. IKEA Bag become kids raincoats
9. Turn glass containers into terrariums
10. Turn rugs into pillow covers.
11. Turn a basic shelving unit into an entertainment center.
12. Turn a Stalig Board
Into a rope bridge bookshelf
13. The TARVA Ice Chest
Becomes a DIY Beer Cooler
14. The bed slats
Become a new desk
Becomes a headboard
16. Turn a boring table
Into a LEGO table
Do not show me this again