17 Times You Didn't Know How To Handle Yourself After Watching One Tree Hill
by N/A, 8 years ago |
3 min read
One Tree Hill was a drama-filled TV Show that you were casually obsessed with for most of your adolescence and teenage years. It spoke to you in a way that other shows couldn't. It understood your dramatic, teenage soul. It just made sense. (Kind of like Haley and Nathan getting married at 16 made sense, right?) Â
1. When Peyton spoke these words and you completely agreed.
2. Skills got skills with this kind of thinking. You gotta go out there and ask for what you want. You gotta work for it.
3. When Mouth dropped this piece of truth ever so casually.
***nothing in your mind***
4. When Nathan went for the gold and called us all out on our crazy sh*t:
5. When Jamie was the cutest thing you'd ever seen and Haley gave him the best advice ever.
6. You see this and hear what Keith says and all you want to do is cry.
There are no words. Only Tears.Â
7. Anna speaking the truth about high school:
8. When Whitey laid down the law about marriage:
9. When Whitey almost got a little too real with his advice:
Life was so tragic...speechless.
10. When Haley dropped this bomb and stunned everyone
No words. No words at all.Â
11. When Peyton was always making us think deeper and be more emo:
12. When this quote just about turned your 16-year-old world upside down:
There will never be words.Â
13. When this feeling was thrown out there:
HALEY. WE FEEL YOU. THERE IS NOTHING. NOTHING ANYONE COULD SAY.Â
14. The one time Chris Keller shut you up:
15. When Brooke had this epic monologue and all was right with the world:
A moment of silence, please.Â
16. When Lucas would say things like this and look like this and he would just wreck our hearts all at once:
17. And finally this jaw-dropping piece of wisdom from the beloved Nathan Scott:
Speechless. You've left me speechless. SO SPEECHLESS.Â