21 Reminders Of What People Thought Was Fashionable In The Early 2000s
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read| 1149
Be glad we make it out, everyone. It was a dark time.
1. Fishnets and platform shoes were all the rage.
2. Denim jackets with nothing under them were a thing.
3. Plain dresses were out, dresses with jeans underneath were VERY in.
4. Scarfs were turned from something you wore for warmth, to something that could be used to choke you to death.
5. Trucker. Hats.
6. See also; bucket hats.
7. So much denim!
Also notice the flip phone hanging on a necklace.
8. The army suddenly became high fashion.
9. Fuzzy paperboy hats, apparently.
10. Pff, forget your normal sunglasses, whip out the colorful ones.
11. And these weird shirts that provided no warmth to your arms.
12. We can see your scalp!
13. Tube tops have never been, and will never be, appropriate.
14. Make sure you had your wallet chain, because of thieves.
15. And belts that don't actually do anything.
16. Or belts that were outrageously large, they were almost a shirt themselves.
17. Baggy pants so you could fit your whole crew in there with you, if you needed.
18. Jean skirts and super high boots.
19. Add more holes to your belt, that makes it better.
20. If you didn't own a velour track suit, you may as well not even try.
21. And pants with a skirt over them make so much sense.
Do not show me this again