18 Reasons Why Girls Take Forever When They're Shopping
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 130
You might think girls love shopping, but it's actually kind of the worst.
1. Sizing means nothing.
You're a different size in every brand, so you have no idea what fits and what doesn't.
2. You have to buy a specific bra just for one outfit.
3. Or not wear one at all.
Thank goodness for double stick tape.
4. Some patterns just aren't flattering.
The striped dress looked great on the hanger, but not on you...
5. You spend a lot of money on things you'll only wear once.
6. The lighting and mirrors in fitting rooms are designed to be a blow to your ego.
Is that really what I look like?
7. Certain denim brands just aren't your friend.
Good luck finding jeans that fit correctly at the waist and thighs and are the correct length.
8. You don't even know if you're wearing things the right way.
9. Trends change as quickly as the wind blows.
You don't even bother trying to keep up anymore.
10. You go through a short but painful grieving process when you find out how much certain pieces of clothing cost.
11. It's hard not to buy trendy, single-use pieces.
You couldn't resist buying the multi-colored chevron shorts, even though you'll never find a shirt to match them.
12. You know the saying "pain is beauty" quite well.
If it looks good, it probably feels horrible.
13. You will have a wardrobe malfunction eventually.
Something will rip or the wind will blow too hard.
14. Layering means you always have to buy more clothes.
That sweater only looks good after you layer it with a tank underneath, a blazer and a scarf on top.
15. The fit of a button down shirt depends entirely on the size of your boobs.
Gaping buttons? Time to buy another sweater.
16. You just want some pockets.
But, nothing has real pockets.
17. Tops can go from conservative to super revealing depending on the size of your boobs.
18. It's hard to find something that's no tight.
Blood circulation is not on anyone's mind.
Do not show me this again