I Feel A Lot Differently About These 12 Celebrities After Reading These Facts
by N/A, 10 years ago | 3 min read| 10799
You may love (or hate) these actors and musicians, but you definitely didn't know EVERYTHING about them.
1. When Christian Bale started promoting his role as the great protector of Gotham, he did his interviews with an American accent.
He didn't think the American public could deal with the reality of a British Batman.
2. Tim Lambesis was the lead singer of As I Lay Dying, a Christian hardcore band. Lambesis's own beliefs? Atheist.
3. Alice Cooper, shocking public figure though he is, is a practicing Christian and leads a Bible study.
4. Thomas F. Wilson famously played the bully in Back to the Future, but in real life, the actor had been the victim of bullying.
5. Even though Daniel Dae Kim's character didn't speak English in Lost, in real life, Kim didn't speak Korean.
He took classes in order to accurately play the part.
6. Cliff Curtis is of New Zealand Maori descent. But in his movies, he's played Arab, Persian, Greek, Mexican, you name it.
7. A lot of people assume Ozzy Osbourne is a Satanist, but he's actually a follower of the Anglican Church.
8. Joseph Fiennes is a Catholic. Ironically, he played Martin Luther, the leader of the protestant reformation, who split from the Catholic Church.
9. Sean Connery is only 12 years older than Harrison Ford, but he seemed to pull of his father pretty well in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
10. Ralph Macchio played Daniel Larusso in the Karate Kid, and a lot of people said he looked too young and couldn't pull of being 17 years old. The actor was 23.
11. Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall played siblings in Dexter, but they actually got married in real life.
They did eventually get a divorce towards the end of the show's run.
12. The actor who played Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite, Jon Gries, is a vegan. When he ate steak in the movie, he spit it out at the end of the take.
Do not show me this again