8 Photos From The International Space Station That'll Change Your Whole Perspective
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 534
Space exploration is an amazing thing.
Not only is it giving us insight into existence far beyond the world that we know, but it is even giving us new, astounding perspective on sights that have become so familiar to us.
Col. Chris Hatfield was sure to capture a few eye-opening shots when he was about the International Space Station. These are just incredible.
amazing Music video photos Photography Astronomy Geography Meteorology Astrology Space Exploration International Space Station Non-Premium
1. New York City by day, and the city that never sleeps by night
2. The romantic landscape of Venice, Italy
3. The magnificent Himalayas
4. Cuba, Florida, and all that surrounds
5. The Nile River
6. Detroit, Michigan and Windsor, Ontario, both hugging the Detroit River
7. The Richat Structure from Mauritania
8. The Great Salt Lake in Utah
Oh what's this? It doesn't look like a photo! Nope, it's a video of the astronaut who took the photos, being a badass and covering David Bowie in zero gravity.
Do not show me this again