8 Chilling Facts That Prove That "Frozen" Isn't The Movie You Thought That It Was...
by N/A, 9 years ago | 2 min read| 40908
If you haven't heard people talk about how much they love Disney's Frozen, you're probably living under a rock.
The movie, which is one of the first ever Disney movies to revolve around a love story that was NOT your classic man and woman falling in love story, has been an enormous hit, and has some seriously diehard fans.
But we have a feeling even the most diehard Frozen fans might not know these facts about the movie!
1. Real live reindeer were brought into the studio so the animators could be inspired while creating Sven.
Can't imagine that was great for productivity, though!
2. Elsa was actually supposed to be a villain!
The ice queen was originally written as an evil character...but the next fact demonstrates why THAT didn't happen.
3. "Let It Go" completely changed the entire movie.
After "Let It Go" was recorded and extremely well received, the creators realized it was too inspirational to come from a villain, and they rewrote the story to have Elsa being a good character.
4. The original inspiration for Frozen was a story by Hans Christian Andersen.
Hans, Kristoff, Anna and Sven were named as a sort of homage to the writer's name.
5. There's a glorious easter egg in the credits of the film, where Disney points out that they do not endorse booger eating.
6. Elsa was originally supposed to look like this:
7. The team working on Frozen built a generator to create 2,000 different snow flake shapes to use throughout the film.
No two can be the same, right?
8. Anna and Prince Hans were the first princess-villain pair to ever sing a duet together.
Do not show me this again