The 22 Weirdest Books Ever Printed. #19 Is Wrong On SO Many Levels
by N/A, 9 years ago | 3 min read
They say to never judge a book by it's cover... but it's hard to look past book covers that suggest the WEIRDEST. BOOKS. EVER.
1. This one almost seems normal.
2. This one is NO WHERE CLOSE.
3. Top 2 creepiest medium to craft with.
4. This, of course, is the other contender in the top 2.
5. Rabbits deserve to be pampered too, I suppose.
6. Who is the target demographic for this...?
7. I can honestly say that's a group of people I have literally never had any questions about.
8. Is this the most weighty theological question people ask these days?
9. The sexual undertones here are kind of a bummer.
10. The sexual overtones here are a HUGE, HUGE bummer.
11. This might be the most important book ever.
12. Grieving... for the bourgeois!
13. If your heart doesn't start racing every time you see a donkey...don't buy this book.
14. Describing these gifts as "unexpected" is a huge, huge understatement.
15. People are so passive with their bananas and it has got to stop.
16. Not a lot of people know this but Zindel took this title from an early edition of Shakespeare's 'Romeo and Juliet.'
17. This one seems SUPER mean!
18. People read this book for the articles.
19. WHAT ON EARTH?
20. A question we all ask ourselves, at some point.
21. When nothing else seems to work...
22. Well, I suppose it's better than being someone else's?
Do not show me this again