10 Ways To Ensure Your Next Drinking Experience Is At Optimal Levels
by N/A, 8 years ago | 2 min read
These tips are a sure-fired way to get the most bang for buck when it comes to booze.
1. Skittle can add a sweet taste to your favorite drinks
2. Three Drops Of Blue Food Coloring And One Drop Of Green Food Coloring is enough to hide vodka in Listerine bottles
3. Water, salt and ice can help chill your beer in just 15 minutesâ€“even in the summer heat
4. Shotgun using a straw
5. A drop of olive oil reduces foam in beer
6. Sneak your booze around
7. High-protein/fat meals reduce the effects of alcohol, so eat up!
8. A water filter is great for getting a smoother taste out of your cheap vodka
9. Take a multivitamin before drinkingâ€¦they help prevent you from getting a nasty hangover
10. Add vodka for tasty gummy bears
Do not show me this again